Technical Data Analyst
The Technical Data Analyst will be responsible for SQL database entry and maintenance. Specifically, the Analyst will review reports and various data obtained from field operations. This position will require the ability to work with a team while compiling and analyzing specific data that is needed to construct client reports.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Detail oriented, with the ability to interpret data into meaningful information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel) and familiarity with Access and SQL
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Ability to work independently with little oversight as well as in a team setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the oilfield drilling process (preferred)
Stage 3 Separation specializes in high quality solids control equipment designed for closed loop mud systems to effectively manage solids, reduce costs for the operator and provide limited or zero discharge solutions as necessary. Stage 3 Separation also deploys trained technicians to assist and service job sites every step of the way. Additionally, Stage 3 uses a team of engineers and scientists to make intelligent and informed recommendations on how to best manage each job for efficiency and cost savings. Stage 3 Separation employs over 140 employees, which includes 100+ field technicians on customer job sites.