We will rely on your integrity and impeccable ethics to provide administrative accounting services to support field billing and data auditing type functions. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Work with management, warehouse and field personnel to resolve deployed & returned equipment
• Organize and review field tickets before invoicing
• Correspond with sales and field management regarding billing issues
• Enter, organize, process and reconcile field invoices
• Organize vendor database
• Complete customer recaps
• Complete end of month tasks
Desired Skills and Experience
• High School diploma or GED required; Associate degree preferred
• 2-4 years related experience
• Microsoft Navision (NAV) highly desirable
• Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
• Excellent working knowledge of accounting concepts, techniques and principles
• Detail-oriented with exceptional accuracy in working with data
• Good verbal and written communications
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and benefits package, including paid time off medical, benefits and future growth opportunities. We work hard to maintain the best possible work environment, where employees can learn and grow with the company.
Stage 3 Separation, LLC specializes in deploying, setting up, managing and maintaining high quality solids control equipment designed for closed loop mud systems. Our goal is to reduce costs for the operator and provide limited or zero discharge solutions. Our team of highly qualified professionals make intelligent and informed recommendations on how to best manage each job for efficiency and cost savings.
We are always looking for talented individuals to succeed and grow with us. We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.